Saturday, August 04, 2007

Broken Arrow New Teacher Luncheon

On Thursday afternoon, the Broken Arrow Education Association held a very successful new teacher luncheon for the new hires to the district. President Greer Nichols and his building representatives did an outstanding job putting the program and lunch together at the local Methodist Church.

Renae Smith took a number of quality photos, but for some reason I can't get them to download into the blog. (Sorry about that Renae. I'll keep trying to get them in.) The photos show a number of new teachers signing up for membership in the Association including Jason Maraviglia at Oliver Middle School, Mary Satterle at Childers Middle School and Johnnie Herring at Park Lane Elementary.

I want to welcome all the new hires to Broken Arrow and I look forward to seeing them actively involved in the Association. I also want to again thank all of the BAEA members who worked so hard to make this day a success--great job.

No comments: